970 Union Street
970 Union Street | Offered at $1,050,000
SOLD for $1,130,000!
2 Bedroom + 1 Den | 1 Bathroom
Fabulous Condominium in Coveted Location
Cross Street: Jones Street
- Great layout with bright living-dining area with indirect city and bay views
- Open kitchen, great for entertaining, stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms plus den (possible 3rd BR)
- Remodeled split bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Convenient washer/dryer in laundry room
- Beautiful Edwardian details including high ceilings, hardwood floors, dual paned windows
- Shared panoramic view roof deck with breathtaking views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Coit Tower
- Large storage room
- Well-managed 6-unit building
- HOA dues: $350.00/month
Ideally located between Russian Hill and North Beach, this condo offers a destination where you’ve truly arrived. Walk 2 blocks and vibrant North Beach offers so much of what people come to San Francisco for – Washington Square Park, the delightful cafes and restaurants on Columbus and Grant Avenue, and world-famous City Lights Bookstore.
In every direction, you'll discover iconic city sights: curvy Lombard Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, Coit Tower, Chinatown, cable cars, Beach Blanket Babylon and Cobb’s Comedy Club. The shops of the Polk Street corridor are just a quick bus ride away. Conveniences abound: North Beach Library, recreation center and swimming pool, Trader Joe’s, the Financial District, corporate shuttles and MUNI stops.
For disclosures, email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-531-1301. Seller reserves the right to accept, counter or reject any offers. Pre-escrow with First American Title, Mike Schmidt. MLS # 467802